Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
1. Love something and love it hard. Teach it to me, or just tell me all about it with fire and passion and affection. Love it almost more than you love me. Throw yourself into things and pull me after.
2. Make me laugh, laugh with me, even laugh at me sometimes.
3. Accept and embrace that I am snarky, weird, talkative, and queer. Understand that these are things that give me joy and meaning. Encourage them.
4. Be who you really are, and don't try to lie about it. I am who I am, almost always, and I am generally unapologetic. I don't mind if you have a bad side - hey, so do I - as long as it does not control you, and you do your best with it. Show me all your flaws and all your shining glorious parts, everything excellent and embarrassing.
5. Love animals. Be stupid in your affection with them. (This includes things such as entering a room with a cat in it, throwing up your arms, and saying joyfully, "You're a kitty!")
6. When I'm sad, hold me, let me cry, and let me talk.
7. Get bizarre references. You filth wizard.
8. Be able to sit with me and read. That's all. No talking. This one is why I love Victoria so totally; she can sit with me and a book and be silent for hours, with the occasional sharing of a sentence or two. It's one of my favorite ways to be with people.