Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
1. "What the hell did I do with __________? It was just in my hand, I was holding it and then I put it down, now where the fuck is it?"
2. "How did this guy ever pass his medical exams, he types like a five year old. If you can't capitalize your name correctly I think your submission should be rejected on principle---my god, he spelled his own university wrong, I am so glad this man is not my doctor."
3. "Is that bump on the back of my head cancer? Ow, my stomach hurts. I'm going to die of appendicitis."
4. "Why isn't it 3:30 yet, I want to text Mitchell but he's at work and can't answer. Sadface."
5. "What do I want to eat? Maybe Sarah will tell me. ...from DC."
6. "Where's the bus? What is wrong with the subway system?"
7. "What should I read next?"